- Marinate chicken drumsticks with dried ginger powder, salt, white pepper powder, spring onion and shallots.
- Wrap drumsticks with a bowl with plastic wrap, let them marinate for at least three hours.
- Stir and boil white vinegar, red vinegar, maltose and Shaoxing wine for a mixture.
- Boil the drumsticks for short while.
- Soak drumsticks in the mixture.
- Take drumsticks at least two hours to air dry.
- Air fry drumsticks for 15 minutes at 170°C
- Flip over the drumsticks and air fry for 2 more minutes at 200 °C