- Blanch the pork belly in boiling water for 8 minutes and wipe dry.
- Use the skin pricker to prick the pork belly skin all over. Pat dry with a towel to absorb the water. The process may take 6-8 minutes.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients and marinate the bottom part of the pork belly. Keep the marinade off the skin.
- Pour the white vinegar into a dish. Lay the pork belly skin side down on the dish and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the pork belly from the fridge, rinse off the white vinegar from the pork belly skin with water.
- Use the skin pricker to prick the pork belly skin all over again and pat dry.
- Return the pork belly to the fridge for 4-6 hours. Then remove from the fridge and spread the coarse salt all over the pork belly skin.
- Put the pork belly into the Air fryer and roast at 160˚C for 35 minutes. Remove the coarse salt and roast at 200˚C for another 20 minutes. Leave it to cool for 10 minutes, then cut into small pieces and serve.