General Delivery Terms and Conditions
- All products will be supplied in full carton; no mix carton can be handled.
- Customers will receive an e-mail confirmation when payment is completed. We will contact via WhatsApp for delivery arrangement (except orders of chilled S-Pure and Mt Barker products).
- Delivery date and schedule depends on order lead time as well as availability of requested items in stock.
- Delivery service is available from Monday to Saturday between 10:00am and 6:00pm except public holidays and Sunday.
- Delivery service is not available for the Outlying Islands. (except Ma Wan)
- No refund or exchange after the order has been processed.
- Delivery fee has been amended as follows as of 3 Feb 2023. We offer free delivery for purchases over HK$680 per delivery date & address. For orders between HK$480 - HK$679, a delivery charge of HK$40 shall apply. For orders under HK$480, a delivery charge of HK$80 shall apply.
- Customer can remark the preferred delivery time but it is not guaranteed. We and our logistics partner will make every effort to deliver within the time stated, however, we will not be liable for any loss caused by late delivery.
- Customer is responsible to ensure someone is at the location to receive delivery. If receiver is absent for the delivery, customer needs to re-schedule the delivery and will be responsible for transportation charge of HK$80 and all other expenses that may incur.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss customer may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data provided when accessing or ordering from the website.
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future. We also reserve the right to alter the goods available for sale on the website and to discontinue any product.
- Customer is responsible to check the order upon arrival and acknowledge receipt of complete order by returning the signed delivery note to transporter.
- If Typhoon Warning Signal No.8 or above is in forced, all deliveries will be stopped;
- If Typhoon Warning Signal No.8 or above is released before 14:00, delivery will be resumed in afternoon.
- If Typhoon Warning Signal No.8 or above typhoon warning signal is in forced after 14:00, delivery will be stopped and postponed to the following working day or re-scheduled the delivery time by e-mail /phone.
- If Black Rainstorm Warning is issued during working hours, delivery will be stopped and resumed until the warning is lowered.
- In case of the sources of goods encounter accident, such as natural disasters or airport closure which cause a delay in arriving to Hong Kong and consequently local delivery will possibly delayed; local delivery will be re-scheduled upon actual arrival.
- Before you place an order, please make sure you read thoroughly and understand all information provided, otherwise any change will not be accepted after payment has been processed.
For enquiries, please contact BUTCHER.HK Order Team at 2545 2525 or via email to email@example.com.