Personal Data and Privacy Ordinance
BUTCHER.HK collects, retains and use customer's personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing the online shopping service to customers
- Processing transaction and payment of customers
- Undertaking any dealings or transactions with customers and providing continuous services to customers
- Sending any advertising or promotional material to customers
- Conducting research on new service for customers
- Customizing pages for customers and putting together in customers lists
- Performing statistical and analysis of customer's behavior and characteristic to measure their interest and use for various area of the site. Also, it may provide this information to advertisers as well as the number of users that have been exposed to or clicked on their banners.
Customers acknowledges that BUTCHER.HK shall retain personal information provided by customers and may continue to contact customers with marketing or promotions, even customer's registration is cancelled or withdraw.
Account creation of Personal Information
BUTCHER.HK collects customer’s personal information including your full name, email address and password to create a BUTCHER.HK account. It will allow us to protect your confidentiality by verifying your identity.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information collected will be applied to marketing and promotion held by BUTCHER.HK. BUTCHER.HK never sell or leak customers’ personal information to any third parties under any circumstances.
Notification of Changes
Privacy Update April 1, 2013
We want to draw your attention to an amendment to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong, which will take effect as of, April 1, 2013.
Please be assured that BUTCHER.HK handles your data in accordance with Hong Kong laws and ordinances: but most importantly we respect your privacy and handle your personal data with the utmost care.
The personal data we retain will be used to provide you with news and promotions of our products, events and activities. This information may be delivered to you personally through various communications such as email address, correspondence address or phone number. We will continue to provide you updates: but if you would prefer to no longer hear from us, you may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.