*Please note that there is a production lead time of 3-4 working days.
- 30 Days Dry Aged Steak
- Packing Size: 1 carton includes 5 packs
- Storage Condition: Keep Frozen at -18°C
- With a flavor best described as a mix of buttered popcorn and rare roast beef
- Verified Angus by Genotype
- No Added Antibiotics
- No Additional Growth Hormones
- Product of USA
Meyer Natural Angus contains less water and more authentic real beef flavor as no steroids, hormones or antibiotics is used.
Our Dry Aged Steak is handled by our trusted partner - Meat Lab Hong Kong. The process of dry-aging involves hanging premium quality steak of a good fat cover in sterile cold rooms with carefully controlled air flow, humidity and temperature for 30 days, resulting in the steak being positively buttery in texture and flavour.